The Bloodbringer is a hostile Enemy in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They possess different abilities and movements.
Bloodbringer Enemy Description
- A floating sword that grunts/screams when it engages Miriam.
Bloodbringer Combat Information
- Bloodbringers can be found floating in a discolored state. Upon Miriam's approach, the Bloodbringer will turn a red/orange color and become aggressive.
- Bloodbringers perform a variety of attacks that are usually easy to read and have a bit of a windup before execution.
- The Bloodbringer may at one point float above Miriam with its blade pointed downwards and grunt before lunging. This will always hit directly below where it is floating and can be easily backstepped or jumped around.
- The Bloodbringer at one point may swing upwards in a counter clockwise circle towards Miriam. This can be slid under and is indicated by the Bloodbringer tilting its blade slightly forward towards Miriam.
- The Bloodbringer at one point may dive at the floor and grind the tip of its blade into the ground. It will then continue to surf along the floor like this until it enters range to hit Miriam. This can be jumped over.
Bloodbringer Notes & Tips
- Easy enemy once you learn its reads. One of these can be farmed outside of an adjacent save point for Sword Fragments and the Familiar: Bloodbringer Shard in Dian Cecht Cathedral. Happy farming!