|A demon with a chilling death cry|
Garden of Silence
Dian Cecht Cathedral
|Drops||Sinister Rag 8.00%
Cursed Ring 4.00%
Witch's Tears 5.00%
|Shard||Death Cry 4.00%|
Cyhyraeth are hostile Enemies in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They possess different abilities and movements.
Cyhyraeth Enemy Description
- A wraith-looking demon with a ragged dress
- Sinister Rag 8.00%
- Cursed Ring 4.00%
- Witch's Tears 5.00%
- Death Cry 4.00%
Cyhyraeth Combat Information
- Cyhyraeth float around the room
- When they hit you, they can curse you, causing a part of your health and MP to be restrained
- They have a special attack that captures you inside of them dealing heavy damage
- They have high Resistance but are vulnerable to light and fire
Cyhyraeth Notes & Tips
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
One the most annoying things I've had to fight.
Her shard is "Death Cry", 4% drop rate. It is a conjure spell that says "Regale your surroundings with a chilling and damaging cry." Rank increases converage. 99 MP cost.