|Summon forth Bloodbringer to help you.|
|Shard Type||Familiar Shards|
|ATK||Varies by level|
Familiar: Bloodbringer is a Familiar Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain access to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
Familiar: Bloodbringer Information
- Lv. 1-4 1x Sword Fragment
- Lv. 5-7 1x Sword Fragment, 1x Damascus
- Lv. 8-9 1x Sword Fragment, 1x Orichalcum
How to Get Familiar: Bloodbringer
- Dropped By Bloodbringer
Familiar: Bloodbringer Notes
- When acquiring this shard, you also receive a weapon of the same name. You cannot equip both at the same time, unless you set the sword in a shortcut, equip Bloodbringer Familiar then equip shortcut.
- The appearance of this familiar changes when it reaches level 25, 50 and 75
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Has anyone else noticed this thing cloning itself? It's back to one now at around 80, but everyone time it reached a transformation threshold I ended up with multiple Bloodbringers.
once you get this familiar you will never use another until you reach 99
A familiar/sword that can be equipped as a weapon, or as a familiar. While the sword might be useful equipped as a weapon, as a familiar it is no longer worth it post-patch(damage sucks).
You can equip the sword and familiar at the same time by setting the sword to a Shortcut.
The weapon gains strength as you level up the familiar.