Familiar: Dullahammer Head is a Familiar Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain acces to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
Familiar: Dullahammer Head Information
- Lv. 1-3 1x Stonethaw
- Lv. 4-6 1x Stonethaw, 1x Monster Bird Hair
- Lv. 7-9 1x Stonethaw, 1x Lion Lord's Mane
How to Get Familiar: Dullahammer Head
- Dropped By Dullahammer Head
Familiar: Dullahammer Head Notes
- For every 2 grade-ups, an additional Dullahammer Head spawns and follows you around, up to a maximum of 5 at grade 9.
- While initially underwhelming with their hesitancy to attack, a crowd of Dullhammer Heads will relentlessly pursue enemies once they start attacking, making them great for running interference on things like ghosts and elementals.