Familiar: Silver Knight
|Summon forth the Silver Knight to help you.|
|Shard Type||Familiar Shards|
Familiar: Silver Knight is a Familiar Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain acces to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
Familiar: Silver Knight Information
- Lv. 1-4 1x Silver
- Lv. 5-7 1x Silver, 1x Mythril
- Lv. 8-9 1x Silver, 1x Orichalcum
How to Get Familiar: Silver Knight
- Found in Enviroment
- Dian Cecht Cathedral: Once you've defeated Andrealphus at Livre Ex Machina and have acquired the Double Jump ability, you can return here and reach the top room to find a chest with 1x Crusader's Armor in it and for Miriam to acquire the Familiar: Silver Knight shard.
Familiar: Silver Knight Notes
- The silver Knight will destroy chairs you come across. If you sit in a chair before he destroys it his attacks will damage you as he tries to hit the chair.
- The Silver Knight will gain more abilities as Miriam ranks up his shard. At rank ?? he will gain the ability to spin his spear like a Lance Armor to nullify enemy projectiles, and at level 25 he will gain the ability to summon piercing beams of holy light from below to hit all enemies on screen.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Wrong. You don't need the double jump ability to get this. You can just move the stone thing and jump up on it.
"The silver Knight will destroy chairs you come across. If you sit in a chair before he destroys it his attacks will damage you as he tries to hit the chair." Let me guess, the Silver Knight also made the words "Chair Mimic" appear at the bottom right of the screen when that happened?
So the max grade for this one is 5? Or can you only get 5 in one run?
He possess the first ability (spin his spear to nullify enemy projectiles) from the get go (rank 1)
He is right, kill the boss before he throws them both
Hey so you don't need double jump. You can move the stone on top and just jump on that to get it after the boss.