Flying Edge is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Flying Edge is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Different weapons have different attack values and are therefore more or less effective.
A blade that has been magically endowed with flight capabilities
Where to find Flying Edge
- From the first floor of the Towers of Twin Dragons, proceed upward until the first door is reached, then turn back to the left and cross a series of gears. When the second set of gears is reached, drop down below a hinged platform and continue across the gears to reach a platform with a treasure chest containing the Flying Edge. The last jump is difficult without improved jumping abilities, but it can be done.
How to use Flying Edge
- As the name suggests, the Flying Edge shoots forward away from the player, then rotates as it returns. This allows for multiple hits with a single "swing".
- Like the Rhava Búral and the Rhava Velar, there is no swing animation while moving, allowing the player to use the Flying Edge without stopping.
Flying Edge Notes
- Used as a Crafting material to create the Oracle Blade, an improved version of the Flying Edge that is quicker, more powerful, and allows for a second sword to be thrown while the first is still in the air.
- The only way to obtain another Flying Edge after it has been crafted is to use Alkahest on the Oracle Blade. Multiple copies of the Oracle Blade can be obtained using the Alchemic Bounty Shard, allowing both versions to be in the players inventory at once.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!