High Potion is a Consumable Item in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. It is used to restore a player's HP. Consumables can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, and sold by Merchants. Consumables can also be crafted by speaking to Johannes and providing him the needed Materials to forge a certain item.
High Potion Use and Effect
- Restores a large amount of health (250 HP).
- High Potion Selling Price: 100G.
- High Potion can be crafted with:
- 4x Potion
How to Find High Potion
- Sold by Dominique for 1000G.
- Towers of Twin Dragons revisited: In the "Back Inside the towers" part of the walkthrough, you can also find another chest that has 1x High Potion at the other end of the room, across the gears.
- Towers of Twin Dragons revisited: In the "Back Inside the towers" part of the walkthrough,head down the silver platform where you'll find 1x Shield Outsider and a chest containing 1x High Potion.
High Potion Notes & Tips
- Other notes...
Ether ♦ EX Ether ♦ EX Potion ♦ Faerie Allheal ♦ Faerie Elixir ♦ Faerie Medicine ♦ Faerie Panacea ♦ High Ether ♦ Holy Water ♦ Mithridate ♦ Panacea ♦ Poison ♦ Potion ♦ Stonethaw ♦ Waystone
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I'm crafting this with 4x Potion. Maybe patched or something?