Johannes is a member of the Alchemist guild, the last surviving Alchemist, and Gebel's best friend. He opposed the idea to summon demons to the earth and eventually saved him from sharing the fate of his fellow Alchemists. Now, he aids Miriam and tries to have a better understanding of a coincidental situation of both Miriam's awakening and the appearance of a demonic castle.
- Location: Johannes Can be found at the start of the game in the Galleon Minerva.
- Progression: Johannes moves to a holed up house in Arvantville after completing the Prologue and meeting Dominique.
Players can find Johannes' workshop in Arvantville where he introduces his service of Alchemy to Miriam - players will be able to Craft various items, weapons, armor, enhance shards, and dismantling of items to obtain materials. The following Services can be done by speaking to Johannes:
- Craft - Create various items from consumables, weapons, armor, and more with the use of materials.
- Prepare - Cook Prepared Meals that provide buffs and effects with the use of ingredients (Materials).
- Enhance Shard - Amplify the power of Shards with the use of materials.
- Dismantle - Dismantle items to obtain materials with the use of Alkahest.
- Example Dialogue Lines
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: Benjamin Diskin/Kazuyuki Okitsu
- Trivia and such go here