Kunekune are hostile Enemies in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They posses different abilities and movements.
Kunekune Enemy Description
- A silver deamon with glowing orange eyes
Kunekune Combat Information
- It deals high amount of damage and Curses you when it hits you. Hit stagger is also significant, making it difficult to fight back.
- Try to bring holy water to remove curse status
- Its attack appears to be based on eye contact. Hitting it from behind is safe, as is attacking via directional shards fired "over the shoulder" while facing away from it.
- It can't jump, so if you run to another wagon and jump to a high position you can kill him from above
Kunekune Notes & Tips
- To find this monster, you need to to sit on the chair with a window located on the train. Wait and he will attack you.
- This takes roughly a minute, as Miriam grows drowsy and drifts off to sleep.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!