|An eldritch creature that inflicts a fatal curse on whomever it detects|
|Location||Bridge of Evil|
|Shard||Resist Curses 12.00%|
Kunekune are hostile Enemies in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They posses different abilities and movements.
Kunekune Enemy Description
- A silver deamon with glowing orange eyes
- Platinum 15.00%
- Resist Curses 12.00%
Kunekune Combat Information
- It deals high amount of damage and Curses you when it hits you. Hit stagger is also significant, making it difficult to fight back.
- Try to bring holy water to remove curse status
- Its attack appears to be based on eye contact. Hitting it from behind is safe, as is attacking via directional shards fired "over the shoulder" while facing away from it.
- It can't jump, so if you run to another wagon and jump to a high position you can kill him from above
Kunekune Notes & Tips
- To find this monster, you need to to sit on the chair with a window located on the train. Wait and he will attack you.
- This takes roughly a minute, as Miriam grows drowsy and drifts off to sleep.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
From the bridge of evil, it takes 1 minute 10 seconds to appear. From the Sorcery lab it takes 2 minutes 10 seconds.
Be sure to have Solomon's Ring for a better drop rate. Also, the Standstill shard makes it quick to kill the Kunekune.
This train section is so poorly optimized, it takes like 2% battery just to fight this guy once. And his drop rate is trash.
Getting grade 9 on this takes forever....
if you stand on the chest on the first cart you can stand on it and just strike it, easiest 3k+ exp there is
I personally just stood on the ceiling and used heritical grinder to kill it. Heritical grinder doesn't get enough love. This strat cheeses most bosses with such ease.
He deals continuous damage to you if you FACE him. Face the other way and use shards to attack behind you to avoid that damage.
Slenderman meets MOMO...
Recommend time stop for that one that you get from O.D