Master Carpenter are hostile Enemies in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They posses different abilities and movements.
Master Carpenter Enemy Description
- A human-like demon that works as a carpenter
Master Carpenter Location
Master Carpenter Drops
Master Carpenter Combat Information
- It throws chisels at Miriam
- It can conjure a Demon Lord
Master Carpenter Notes & Tips
- The Master Carpenter has a weakness against Poison.
- if you don't attack the Carpenter while he is building, he will create a treasure chest.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!