|21, 36, 52|
Redbeast's Edge is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Redbeast's Edge is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Different weapons have different attack values and are therefore more or less effective.
"A mysterious, broken longsword fused together with the magi-crystal curse."
Where to find Redbeast's Edge
- Crafted by Johannes
- 1 x 8-bit Coin
- 16-bit recipe unlocked after creating 8-bit version
- 1x Redbeast's Edge (8-bit)
- 1x 16-bit Coin
- 32-bit recipe unlocked after creating 16-bit version
How to use Redbeast's Edge
- Redbeast's Edge with grow more powerful the more shards you have collected. Its appearance will change from a short dagger to longer weapon similar to its picture.
- Moveset for this weapon
Redbeast's Edge Notes
- The 8-bit version can be powered up to a maximum of 52 attack.
- While the 16-bit and 32-bit upgrades start with higher base damage, they do not seem to power up like the 8-bit version.