Rhava Velar is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Rhava Velar is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Different weapons have different attack values and are therefore more or less effective.
A sword that uses divine power to generate an eviscerating wind.
Where to find Rhava Velar
- Sold by Dominique after being crafted
- Crafted by Johannes
How to use Rhava Velar
- An improved version of the Rhava Búral, which is only slightly more powerful, however deals 4 attacks in quick succession, allowing for nearly constant attacks.
- Like the Flying Edge and Oracle Blade, there is no swing animation while moving, allowing the player to use the Rhava Velar without stopping.
- Rhava Velar is considered one of the best weapons in the game
- No techniques, including those that have already been mastered, can be used with this weapon.
Rhava Velar Notes
- This weapon is a reference to the Crissaegrim/Valmanway weapons from the Castlevania series.