Rhava Velar is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Rhava Velar is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Different weapons have different attack values and are therefore more or less effective.
A sword that uses divine power to generate an eviscerating wind.
Where to find Rhava Velar
- Sold by Dominique after being crafted
- Crafted by Johannes
- 4x Rhava Búral
- 1 x Crimsonite
- 1 x Imbrued Fang
- 4 x Sharp Razor
How to use Rhava Velar
- An improved version of the Rhava Búral, which is only slightly more powerful, however deals 4 attacks in quick succession, allowing for nearly constant attacks.
- Like the Flying Edge and Oracle Blade, there is no swing animation while moving, allowing the player to use the Rhava Velar without stopping.
- Rhava Velar is considered one of the best weapons in the game
- No techniques, including those that have already been mastered, can be used with this weapon.
Rhava Velar Notes
- This weapon is a reference to the Crissaegrim/Valmanway weapons from the Castlevania series.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Totally awesome. "Best" weapon is subjective, but it is awesome. Great nod to Crissaegrim.
Hey Editor you fraud me .It use Rhava Bural x4
Rhava Velar: It's crafted with these materials, the above is incorrect. Rhava Bural x1, Crimsonite x1, Imbrued Fang x1 Sharp Razor x4