Ruby is a Material in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. It is used as a component to craft various items. Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, sold by Merchants, and by dismantling items. Materials can be given to Johannes and are mainly used as ingredients for Crafting.
- Speak to Johannes to craft Items.
- Ruby is a material that can be used to craft:
- Can be used to enhance shard:
How to Find Ruby
- Dropped by:
- Towers of Twin Dragons Can be found inside blue chests
Ruby Notes & Tips
- Used to improve fire shards and make fire resistant iteams
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Ruby can be found off of killing the demon's named "Rul'sha". They have a 5.00% drop rate. Best place to farm them is at "Livre Ex Machina" location (the library area with moving bookshelves).