Summon Chair is a Conjure Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain acces to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
Summon Chair Information
Call forth a...chair? and set it down.
Enhancing it allows to summon different chair types:
- Enhancement: Lv.1-3 Chair Remnantsx1
- Enhancement: Lv.4-6 Chair Remnantsx1, Walnut x1
- Enhancement: Lv.7-9 Chair Remnantsx1, Mahogany x1
How to Get Summon Chair
- Dropped By Chair Mimic
Summon Chair Notes
- Sitting in a summoned chair increases MP regeneration rate.
- Although enchancing the shard allows for more chair types to randomly be summoned, that doesn't have any practical purpose other than asthetics.