Waystone is one of the Consumables in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Consumables in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is a type of item. These consumables can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, and sold by Merchants. Consumables can also be crafted by speaking to Johannes and providing him the needed Materials to forge a specific consumable item. This page will be updated once more information is known.
Waystone Use and Effect
- Teleports you back to Arvantville
- Waystone Selling Price: 10
How to Find Waystone
- Sold by Dominique for 100G.
- Den of Behemoths: In the part of the walkthrough named "Follow Zangetsu", in which continue heading east until you reach the end leading to the next room, but before heading inside, walk up to the wooden platform, activate Invert, proceed east until you reach the end, and reactivate Invert to drop onto the surface - you'll find 1x HP Max Up next to the wall. Now, use Invert again and head west until you reach the end of the path. Reactivate Invert where you'll land on a platform that has a giant chest, open it to acquire 2x Waystone.
- Den of Behemoths: In the part of the walkthrough named "Follow Zangetsu", In the bottom level where a Giant Morte and a Giant Rat (may drop Cheese) will appear once you fall to the bottom. While you continue following the path, Giant Bats (may drop a Demon Fang) will fly in to attack you and a Giant Cannon will be waiting at the end. Kill the demons, and go west to find another giant chest with 2x Waystone. Continue heading to the lower part of the room until you reach the entrance of the next area.
Waystone Notes & Tips
- In Randomizer using Waystone before the Vepar fight it will allow you to skip the fight. (Going back to Galleon Minerva will reset the fight)
- Other notes...