|Summons Poltergeist to create a protection barrier.|
|Shard Type||Conjure Shards|
|ATK||12 - 15|
|Number||3 - 9|
Welcome Company is a Conjure Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain access to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
Welcome Company Information
Summons Poltergeist to create a protection barrier.
Increasing the grade by collecting more shards increases the ATK damage of each single painting.
Enhancing the rank increases the number of paintings summoned, from 3 to a maximum of 9.
- Enhancement: Lv.1-3 Oak x1
- Enhancement: Lv.4-6 Oak x1, Walnutx1
- Enhancement: Lv.7-9 Oak x1, Mahogany x1
How to Get Welcome Company
- Dropped By Poltergeist
Welcome Company Notes
- The Japanese text calls this item Grateful Assist.
- Patch 1.04 nerfed Welcome Party:
- The number of paintings on rank 1 was reduced, from 5 to 3 (rank 9 still spawns 9 paintings).
- ATK was reduce from 18 - 2 (min/max grade) to 3 - 9.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Probably one of the strongest shards in game where you can cheese bosses and mobs when you get close to them without much effort