Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night Data
|Name||Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night|
|Release Date|| 18 June 2019 (Windows, PS4, Xbox One)
25 June 2019 (Nintendo Switch)
iOS, Android (3 December 2020)
Bloodstained Ritual of The Night is an action-adventure RPG developed by ArtPlay and published by 505 Games - it is the successor to the Castlevania series and is led by the producer of the Castlevania series, Koji Igarashi. The game is optimized for both single and multiplayer and was released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows in 2019.
Its gameplay follows the Metroidvania-style of the Castlevania series in a 2.5D style. The gameplay is focused on an exploration action-adventure tone but introduce a crafting mechanic, thus adding an RPG element to the game as well - this allows players to have the freedom to customize the protagonist's set of weapons, armor, accessories, and spells.
Players take control of Miriam, an orphan that has been tainted by an alchemist's curse that slowly corrupts and crystallizes her body, who ten years later is set on a mission to infiltrate Gebel's demon-infested castle to stop him from spreading chaos and to save humanity... And hopefully yourself.
Game Story Overview
Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night begins in the city of Arvantville in the year 1783 where the rise and colonization of various cities by demons have been defended by Alchemists by creating and sacrificing Shardbinders: humans that have been transplanted with crystals that attuned them to demonic power.
With the success of vanquishing the demons, countless innocents have died and all Shardbinders were presumed to be dead. However, two have miraculously survived the chaos: Gebel, a boy who has miraculously survived the rite. And Miriam, a girl who has fallen into a slumber and was spared during the sacrificial rite.
Ten years later, the demons have once again been summoned and inhabit a great castle, where Miriam also awakens. Upon learning that Gebel (a Shardbinder who has now lost his humanity) is the man behind releasing the chaos and awakening the demons, she decides to put an end to it by venturing in the Demon Castle to defeat Gebel, and to save all of humanity, and herself before the world is consumed.
Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night Game Features
- Led by the Godfather of "Igavania Games": The game is led by the former producer of the Castlevania series Koji Igarashi who brings back and satisfyingly introduces a game with a dark fantasy element to it.
- Exquisite 2.5D Graphics: A beautiful, colorful yet dark environment and characters that may be restricted to 2D movement but is presented in three-dimensional graphics.
- An Orchestral Score: A game soundtrack performed by an orchestral ensemble that is led by veteran video game composer and pianist Michiru Yamane who has also worked with Konami, specifically in the Castlevania Series.
- An Immersive Story: Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night is rich in its story cut scenes and gives flavor to NPC interactions that are fully voiced by a star-studded cast.
- Action-adventure RPG: Both new and veteran players will get to enjoy this Metroidvania-style gameplay that adds an RPG element to it, allowing players to customize and discover a high number of weapons, armor, accessories, and spells.
- Multiple Playable Characters: Similar to the Castlevania series, the game will introduce a multiplayer mechanic allowing you to play with your friends with the use of two more characters. However, the information on the other characters has not yet been revealed.
Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night System Requirements
- Processor: Intel® Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 280X / GeForce GTX 760
- Storage: 10 GB of free space
- Processor: Intel® Core i5-4590 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 290 / GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Storage: 10 GB of free space
Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night Gallery
I am absolutely loving this game!