Patch Notes for Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night will consist of an overview of all the patches released by the developers: ArtPlay, DICO, and WayForward Technologies. The following patches are free and are released via online PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch, and on Steam - these patches focus on game balance, performance and localization issues.
Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night Patch Notes
Patch 1.01 - Day 0 Patch
This patch was included in the original PC release on 18 Jun, 2019.
Patch 1.02 - Day One Patch
Released for PC (Steam and GOG) on 18 Jun 2019.
- Boss Rush Mode
- Speed Run Mode
- Support for Iga’s Backpack DLC
- Alchemic Bounty is no longer guaranteed
- Alkahest cost increased from 50g to 800g
- Reduced the amount of Alkahest that drops from Ghosts and Poltergeist from 5 to 1.
- Reduced Amy's Alkahest drop from 10 to 2.
Patch 1.03 - ??
- Details unknown.
Patch 1.04 - Balance Update #1
Released for PC (Steam) on August 6th, 2019.
Item Name Changes:
- Changed Crimson Blizzard to Crimson Storm
- Changed God Cross to Gold Cross, and added extra text to description
- Fixed instances where Bloodless would not heal while using Blood Steal offscreen.
- Fixed shards that had memory leaks
- Fixed the physics bug on hair while using some accessories
- Fixed the crash after interacting with a bookcase
- Fixed items getting stuck on walls
- Fixed repeating SFX during Beal encounter
- Fixed instances where sliding into water would cause the player to get stuck
- Familiar upgrade via Grade was nerfed.
- This makes collecting shared to raise a familiar's grade have a weaker effect on the familiar's strength.
- Increased strength based on level
- This makes levelling up a familiar have a more beneficial effect on its strength
- Dullhammer Head has been nerfed
Shard Adjustments (Decreased Power):
- Riga Stroaema
- ATK 28 < 24
- ATK 15 < 10
- ATK 30 < 25
- Flame Cannon
- ATK 18 < 16
- True Arrow
- ATK 18 < 16
- Chaser Arrow
- ATK 16 < 14
- Heretical Grinder
- ATK 19 < 15
- Circular Ripper
- ATK 36 < 32
- Flying Dagger
- ATK 24 < 20
- Riga Dohin
- ATK 40 < 35
- Welcome Company
- ATK 18 < 12
- Spans 5 < 3 (only affects starting portraits, max is still 9)
- Directed Shield
- MP 30/sec < 50/sec
Weapon Adjustments (Decreased Power):
Weapon Techniques (Increased Power):
- Surprise Gift
- Force Blast
- Lasting Wound
- Flashing Air Kick
- Crimson Storm
- Changed crafting materials for Flame Cannon
Enemy HP Increases:
- Dullahammer Head
Drop Rates (Increased Chance)
- Increased the drop rate of "Monster Fur" from Simians
- 3.0% < 8.0%
- Text corrections
- Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
- Marker button has been changed
- Trail display button has been changed
- Map scroll speed improved
- Zoom in and out improved
- Zoom level retained when reopening the map
- Auto-center when opening the map
- Valefor's max HP heal is capped at 9999
- Adjusted quest jingle volume
- Adjusted lighting on GDN013 well (difficult to see that players can go through).
- All cheats codes can now be entered in full caps (e.g.,