Builds for Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night refers to player-made combinations of Equipment and Shards. Builds can be based around fashion (cosplay builds) or efficiency on a specific task, and are often tailored to the individual playstyle of the creator. Feel free to add your own builds below by clicking "edit" on the top right of this page
How to play: Bolide Blast mini-stuns most bosses. Using mana focused equipment and Words of Wisdom to decrease mana cost, you are able to spam it on top of the boss stun-locking it most of the time. You can user Invert ability to attack from the cealing if the room is small enough. It is adviced to take MP potions.
How to play: This build emphasises on defense. Using Shield Weapon you have a chance to guard from enemy attacks while you are attacking. Ussing Summon Buer you are able to cast Buers that will not only deal damage and bounce around the room but they will also guard you from most attacks. The equipment provides high def so even when damage is received it will be low. Damage output is not high but provides high survivability
How to play: This build provides high damage output for fast clear. Using equipment that provides high STR and Rhava Velar that can be used to attack while running or using Accelerator, It allows you to quickly kill everything in your path. You can use Welcome Company as a shield.
Quick Builds from wiki comments:
- 2 cursed rings and bunnymorphosis, spam that dive kick on top of bosses head, done in like 3 secs
- True Arrow (can level up early) + crit chance ring + crit damage ring + stacking LCK + mana regen + reduced mp cost + directional shard book. Spammable ranged heavy hitter
- ---Witch Build-- Equipment - Bandit Blade, Witch's hat, scarlet dress, solomon's ring, skull necklace, over the rainbow. Shards- Shuriken, Sacred shade, Chisel Barrage, Words of Wisdom/Augment int, Silver knight summon
- --Berserker Build-- Equipment - Rhava Velar/Bandit blade/Eternal blue, demon horns, flame mail, Silver power ring x2, Over the rainbow Shards - Welcome company, accelerator/sacred shade, chisel barrage, optimizer, dantalion summon
- --Bunny Foo Foo-- Just a joke one i created. Equipment - Toy boots, bunny ears, valkyrie dress, speed belt, voice changer, bunny scarf Shards - Shuriken, accelerator, chisel barrage, optimizer, dantalion Just love the Squeaky shoes + the voice changer, it matches. Alternatively, switch speed belt with Eye of horus to look tiny. and bunny boots instead of toy boots
- Tis Rozian and words of wisdom
- --Annie Oakley-- Cheese enemies and most bosses from afar with this late game/NG+ firearms build. First make a Verethragna and master the Rapid Fire technique if you haven't yet, then combine the Verethragna into an Adrasteia, which auto-targets enemies in front of Miriam. Make Diamond Bullets, then equip them with Adrasteia, the Recycle Hat, the Firearm Expertise shard, the Warlock's Necklace to reduce Rapid Fire's MP consumption, and an otherwise attack-forward build (Flame Armor or Coronation Gown, Demon Horns, Traverser's Ring or power ring, Over the Rainbow). Equip Welcome Company for a close range shield, and whatever other shards you want. Now, simply use Rapid Fire to smear enemies from all the way across the screen, up to and including the optional bosses - just move when needed and restart the barrage. Adds are no problem, either, because of the auto-aim. The only enemies this won't work on are those with specific hit areas, like IGA - Adrasteia's bullets angle down into his body, missing the vulnerable head.