Accelerator is a Manipulative Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain access to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
"Move more quickly"
- Increases player movement speed by approximately 300% at base grade/rank.
- Player is covered in a blue aura which does minimal damage to enemies.
Enhancing it increases movement speed:
How to Get Accelerator
- Using an attack while grounded whilst using accelerator will halt the player to do the attack, however if the player uses an airborne attack, Accelerator will keep going.
- (tested near the castle drawbridge) with the Speed Belt, Tome of Conquest, Tailwind tome and rank 9 Accelerator Shard, Miriam is capable of sprinting at a speed of roughly 24 m/s (86-87 Km/h)
- It changes running animation to Naruto run.