Dark Matter is a Prepared Food in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. It is used as a consumable item that provides Miriam with various stat boosts. Prepared Food can be cooked or "prepared" by speaking to Johannes and providing the required Materials.
Dark Matter Usage and Effect
- Dark Matter is a material that can be used to craft:
- Can be used to enhance shard:
How to Find Dark Matter
- Speak to Johannes and choose the option "Prepare" to view the list of food that can be cooked.
- Dark Matter can be prepared with:
- Dropped by: Dark Elemental
Dark Matter Notes & Tips
- Unlike every other prepared food item in the game, Dark Matter does not provide Miriam with any first-time bonus.
- Eating dark matter will poison Miriam