Simmered Forneus is a Prepared Food in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. It is used as a consumable item that provides Miriam with various stat boosts. Prepared Food can be cooked or "prepared" by speaking to Johannes and providing the required Materials.
Simmered Forneus Usage and Effect
- When consumed for the first time it provides +5 INT
How to Find Simmered Forneus
- The recipe (Fish Dish) needs to be discovered before you can make this. The recipe is in a chest in the Forbidden Underground Waterway.
- Speak to Johannes and choose the option "Prepare" to view the list of food that can be cooked.
- Simmered Forneus can be prepared with:
1x Soy Sauce
Simmered Forneus Notes & Tips
- Here is a map for where the Fish Dish recipe book is required to cook this recipe.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
That is a lie. You don't need invert or high jump. Only double jump.
Jump on the first light, then on the second, and jump to the chest.
You need Invert or High jump to get the chest. So dont bother early game.
I like that some chests just don't appear on the map, definetly a good thing for a metroidvania with tons of backtraking.