Simmered Forneus is a Prepared Food in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. It is used as a consumable item that provides Miriam with various stat boosts. Prepared Food can be cooked or "prepared" by speaking to Johannes and providing the required Materials.
Simmered Forneus Usage and Effect
- When consumed for the first time it provides +5 INT
How to Find Simmered Forneus
- The recipe (Fish Dish) needs to be discovered before you can make this. The recipe is in a chest in the Forbidden Underground Waterway.
- Speak to Johannes and choose the option "Prepare" to view the list of food that can be cooked.
- Simmered Forneus can be prepared with:
Simmered Forneus Notes & Tips
- Here is a map for where the Fish Dish recipe book is required to cook this recipe.