Gambler's Ring is an Accessory in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Gambler's Ring is/isn't a Craftable Item. Accessories are used to protect the wearer from taking damage and reducing damage from Enemies and Bosses. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore more or less effective.
A ring that bestows both luck and pluck to would-be gamblers.
Where to find Gambler's Ring
- Given as a reward in quest Craving Noodles in Broth
- Found in a breakable wall in the most upper-right room of the Den of Behemots
Gambler's Ring Notes
- The description may be a reference to one or more difference sources, including:
- “Luck & Pluck” - an old phrase that basically refers to the difference between the people who effortlessly obtain what they want through good fortune or illegitimate means (Luck) and the people who have to make their way in life through hard efforts (Pluck)
- The "Luck and Pluck" book series by Horatio Alger Jr.
- A sword featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure that was originally owned by Bruford. The sword, Luck, was eventually dubbed Pluck (likely a reference to one or both of the above)
- Additional notes