Mithridate is a Consumable Item in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. It is used to remove the status ailment Poison from a player. Consumables can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, and sold by Merchants. Consumables can also be crafted by speaking to Johannes and providing him the needed Materials to forge a certain item.
Mithridate Use and Effect
- Cures the status ailment: Poison
- Mithridate Selling Price:30
- Can be used to enhance shard:
How to Find Mithridate
- Sold by Dominique for 300G.
- Can be dropped by Poison Toads, Scythe Mite
- Garden of Silence: After encountering the room with Moco Weed, Barbatos, Blood Grinder Knight. If you clear the path, you'll find a door that leads you back inside the castle. This will allow you to reach the 3rd level of the area where you can open 2 chests, 1x Iron with 1x Mithridate inside the chest at the east-side next to the staircase.
- Mithridate can be crafted with:
- 1x Toad Eye
- 1x Monster Bird Tear
Mithridate Notes & Tips
- Other notes...
Ether ♦ EX Ether ♦ EX Potion ♦ Faerie Allheal ♦ Faerie Elixir ♦ Faerie Medicine ♦ Faerie Panacea ♦ High Ether ♦ High Potion ♦ Holy Water ♦ Panacea ♦ Poison ♦ Potion ♦ Stonethaw ♦ Waystone
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!