|Shard Type||Passive Shards|
Sword Expertise is a Passive Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain acces to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants. Its very useful at the start of the game if you like fast weapons that deal moderate damage.
Sword Expertise Information
- Enhancement: Lv.1-3 Long Sword x1
- Enhancement: Lv.4-6 Blutgang x1
- Enhancement: Lv.7-9 Dáinsleif
How to Get Sword Expertise
- Dropped by Sabnock
Sword Expertise Notes
- Increases single handed sword and club damage
- Upgrades for faster single handed sword/mace attacks
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!