Augment Gold is a Passive Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain access to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
Augment Gold Information
Causes higher-value money items to appear more often
Enhancing it makes enemies drop gold
How to Get Augment Gold
Crafted with alchemy:
Augment Gold Notes
- As you grade up 500, 1000, and the rare 2000 gold bags will start dropping
- At grade 9 you can no longer get 1 and 10 gold drops from candles and 100 gold is the common coin (50 will still drop super rarely)
- When stacked in both passive and skill will eliminate the 50 gold and make 1000 gold uncommon and 500 common.
- You can still get these low coins from very low-level enemies only
- This could actually be the result of Familiars and "summoned" attacks not accounting for Augment Gold upon breaking a purple lantern. From my experience, whenever my Dullahammer heads or Welcome Company hit a lantern it commonly drops 1g and 5g coins despite me double stacking Augment Gold.
- The purple lanterns that fly by while on the Bridge of Evil's train are completely unaffected by this shard.