|Causes higher-value money items to appear more often.|
|Shard Type||Passive Shards|
|Dropped By||Crafted with alchemy:
Augment LCK x1
Augment Gold is a Passive Shard in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night. By equipping different shards, players gain access to skills that can be used for different purposes like combat, movement, and progression of the game. Each Shard can be obtained by defeating the specific enemy that hold it's power. You can acquire multiple Shards of the same type to amplify their power. They can also be enhanced by using materials at Merchants.
Augment Gold Information
Causes higher-value money items to appear more often
Enhancing it makes enemies drop gold
- Lv.1-3 Ectoplasm x1
- Lv.4-6 Ectoplasm x1 Holy Water 1x
- Lv.7-9 Ectoplasm 1x Gold 1x
How to Get Augment Gold
Crafted with alchemy:
- Augment LCK x1
- Gold x1
Augment Gold Notes
- As you grade up 500, 1000, and the rare 2000 gold bags will start dropping
- At grade 9 you can no longer get 1 and 10 gold drops from candles and 100 gold is the common coin (50 will still drop super rarely)
- When stacked in both passive and skill will eliminate the 50 gold and make 1000 gold uncommon and 500 common.
- You can still get these low coins from very low-level enemies only
- This could actually be the result of Familiars and "summoned" attacks not accounting for Augment Gold upon breaking a purple lantern. From my experience, whenever my Dullahammer heads or Welcome Company hit a lantern it commonly drops 1g and 5g coins despite me double stacking Augment Gold.
- The purple lanterns that fly by while on the Bridge of Evil's train are completely unaffected by this shard.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
When AUG Gold becomes a passive shard (rank 9), there is a paradigm shift in the gameplay. Rank this up as soon as possible. Once you have access to a Deathtrap, you can get an AUG Luck. You only need 1. You should be able to teleport to Underground Waterway. When you go left, you want the long hallway with the bats and Glashtyn. Grind that for the Ayamur. This breaks down to Gold (item). If you can teleport to Hidden Desert, go left and in that room are a few ghosts (Amy, I think) and a skeleton dragon. Grind that for Alkahest (and ectoplasm; crystal from the skeleton dragon). Or buy 10 Alkahest per Ayamur/Gold (item). Rank this up. You will only need 1 Gold for the first shard, and 3 for the final ranks. 4 Ayamur 40 Alkahest 4 Gold (item) 9 Ectoplasm 3 Holy Water