|A brave demon warrior who possesses skill with the whip|
|Location||Garden of Silence|
|Drops||Imbrued Skull 12.00%|
|Shard||Ruinous Rood 12.00%|
Revenant are hostile Enemies in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They posses different abilities and movements.
Revenant Enemy Description
- A demon warrior skilled with the whip in combat
- Imbrued Skull 12.00%
- Ruinous Rood 12.00%
Revenant Combat Information
- It can throw an axe to the air that will fall over Miriam
- It can conjure fire on the ground in front of him
- It will use the whip as a weapon
Revenant Notes & Tips
- The Revenant is supposed to resemble Simon Belmont from the Castlevania series
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What a Horrible Night to have Dracula's Curse
Simon Belment/Richter, it's you?...