Rul'sha are hostile Enemies in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They posses different abilities and movements.
Rul'sha Enemy Description
- A winged demoness that fly around the room with a whip.
Rul'sha Combat Information
- She flies around the room strking Miriam with a whip
- She will fly for a moment then swiftly approach Miriam for a strike.
- She can also summon a lighting bolt, similar to a thunder elemental.
- She will sometimes "flee" going off-screen after being hit
Rul'sha Notes & Tips
- There a friendly one in a room very near the Livre Ex Machina warp room that says: "Blessings!", she then blesses Miriam with a strength buff for aproximately 10 seconds and teleports away, however, she will exclaim: "How could you!?" if you attack her before the blessing and will become hostile.
- A good source of Rubies in the early game, you can take your time to farm her for rubies to rank up Riga Storæma, Riga Dohin or Flame Cannon or craft Fire related equipment
- Drops Flame whips, very decent weapon
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!