Rul'sha are hostile Enemies in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night that the player can confront to obtain experience, items, shards, materials, weapons, armor, and accessories. They posses different abilities and movements.
Rul'sha Enemy Description
- A winged demoness that fly around the room with a whip.
Rul'sha Combat Information
- She flies around the room strking Miriam with a whip
- She will fly for a moment then swiftly approach Miriam for a strike.
- She can also summon a lighting bolt, similar to a thunder elemental.
Rul'sha Notes & Tips
- There a friendly one in a room very near the Livre Ex Machina warp room that says: "Blessings!", she then blesses Miriam with a strength buff for aproximately 10 seconds and teleports away, however, she will exclaim: "How could you!?" if you attack her before the blessing and will become hostile.
- Other notes