|15, 31, 45|
Blue Skies is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Blue Skies is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Different weapons have different attack values and are therefore more or less effective.
Blood-soaked boots that hit with all the force of the falling sky
Where to find Blue Skies
- Blue Skies can be crafted with:
- 1 x 8-bit Coin
- 16-bit recipe unlocked after creating 8-bit version
- 1x Blue Skies (8-bit)
- 1x 16-bit Coin
- 32-bit recipe unlocked after creating 16-bit version
How to use Blue Skies
- Drop kicks do as much damage as a standard attack when this weapon is equipped. Drop kicking is unlocked automatically after obtaining Double Jump, and is used by pressing down + jump.
- Moveset for this weapon
Blue Skies Notes
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here