The Claymore is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. The Claymore is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Different weapons have different attack values and are therefore more or less effective.
A common, two-handed greatsword.
Where to find the Claymore
- Sold by Dominique once crafted
- Galleon Minerva: After encountering the room with multiple Seama, head upwards to grab the Claymore in the chest.
- Can be crafted by Johannes
- 2x Bronze
How to use the Claymore
- This weapon does not have any special effects
- This weapon does not have any techniques
- Used to craft the "Greatsword Expertise" Shard in conjunction with the "Sword Expertise" Shard.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!