Ambivalence is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night. Ambivalence is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Different weapons have different attack values and are therefore more or less effective.
A whip bound by powers of darkness. Charge it to release its light.
Where to find Ambivalence
- Crafted by Johannes
- 1 x 8-bit Coin
- 16-bit recipe unlocked after creating 8-bit version
- 1x Ambivalence (8-bit)
- 1x 16-bit Coin
- 32-bit recipe unlocked after creating 16-bit version
How to use Ambivalence
- This weapon may deal either Light or Dark damage.
- If you hold the attack button, it will charge and then change it's elemental damage to Light or Dark.
- Ambivalence is a state of having simultaneous conflicting reactions, hence the name of the weapon.